Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's all about the grandkids!! (seriously)

As you know, I LOVE having family come home, especially the grandkids!! We had fun with Jackie and Cole visiting a couple of days while Tyler was at Klondike. I feel bad we only got a couple of pictures and one was Jackie's peed on shirt!!

Okay, so this is what little Cole did to his Mommy!! Oh Joy!!




. . . and this is what Mommy did to little Cole!!It was such great fun just to relax and have fun with little Cole. Of course, Jackie did all the work and just let grandma and Cole play!!



Next, we had Jackson and Josh for a few days while Jenn visited a friend in Idaho. They were such cute little guys and sooo good.


After I would get them out of the bath they would say "tuck me in Grandma". I'm not sure what that meant, but we would wrap them up tight in the towels! (Sorry if I got that wrong boys).



I am sure the highlight of their stay was the rides Tegan gave them on "grandma's stroller"!

(I hope everyone notices in the background the beautiful pantry door Tyler put in over the holidays. He cut, sanded, stained, installed!! What a guy!)


After our plans to go swimming at the rec center fell through, we went to the Dinosaur Museum instead. Even though they had been once they still had tons of fun. In fact, they were the only kids in there and had the whole place to themselves, which was great!





The boys thought they were so "brave" standing next to these big guys!



Needless to say I love my grandkids. Christine, Shane, and Tegan I hope you are not feeling too neglected! You know I love ya'. And sorry Jackie and Parker, but once you have kids they are welcome anytime - you need an appointment! Haha

2 comments:

Jenn said...

SO cute Mom!!! I am so proud of you for taking so many pictures! I love the one of them in their towels! I know they had a blast and every morning have been asking to go back to Gamma Morrill's house!

JP said...

Mom you are doing great with these blogs. I love hearing your perspective on things and it is so evident how much you love our little guys (oh, and us of course :) There is no place like Grandma's house! Thanks for making it so special for our kids (and us, or course).