Friday, January 30, 2009

Christmas and Winter Fun!

So, I thought I would get another post done and say I at least got two done in one month!! Christmas was so fun this year, having EVERYONE home. It just doesn't happen often enough. However, we never got a family picture :( I don't think we slowed down long enough to get everyone together. Anyway, here are a few pictures:

Just grateful no injuries!!




I think I may use this one for blackmail some day!


Cutest boys ever!







Cole's first Christmas!








Tegan and friend Bailey tubing!



There is nothing better than family at home!


2 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute post Mom! That was a way fun Christmas!

JP said...

Mom you're a pro now! It definitely will be a Christmas to remember. Can't wait to do it again in 2 years! Love you guys.